Campus News:

Welcome (Back) to Rutgers University.

"O My Lord increase me in knowledge" Quran.

Please feel free to get in touch with Muslim chaplaincy through facebook or email Br. Faraz: b u r r a a q @ r c i . r u t g e r s . e d u

Disclaimer: Comments in the blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Office of the Muslim Chaplain at Rutgers University. All comments/posts are owned by the respective author and may not be used outside of the blog without prior written consent of the author.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

studying for finals & THE MIRACULOUS DUA'

Bismillah,

Recent conversation with students about studying for finals brought tears to my eyes ...lol. I guess somethings never change. I love the students at RU - mashAllah, they do everything in style. I will share with you what it's like to be a chaplain when the finals are moving in.

(((scene: upon seeing a brother holding the book upside down)))

Faraz: Wait, are you really serious?
Brother X: (looking up in space) ummm! not really but I have come to a conclusion... there is no way out (sob!).

Faraz: mashAllah! better late than sorry... I'm glad you decided to open your books.
Brother X: (shaking his head) yes, I have been very negligent about my studies. I should have given more time for serious matter. friends, parties, facebook (voice is cracking)...they can't help. From here on, it's just me and my books. I have to change.

Faraz: So...what are you waiting for? how can i help?
Brother X: aaah... studying is really not my deal so...I came to ask for ...ahh... that miraculous dua' that makes you memorize everything in your sleep...

Well! I wanted to say 'good luck' buddy but I thought about that 'miraculous dua' that helps you remember everything :) I thought about it and decided to put it all together (just for people I care :) i.e. the Muslim students at Rutgers. Here are the miraculous dua' from Qur'an & Sunnah:

'THE MIRACULOUS DUA' for studying finals


"A brother in need is a brother indeed" please forward it to your friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mashallah that lecture was very useful, May Allah reward you.

Calendar