Campus News:

Welcome (Back) to Rutgers University.

"O My Lord increase me in knowledge" Quran.

Please feel free to get in touch with Muslim chaplaincy through facebook or email Br. Faraz: b u r r a a q @ r c i . r u t g e r s . e d u

Disclaimer: Comments in the blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Office of the Muslim Chaplain at Rutgers University. All comments/posts are owned by the respective author and may not be used outside of the blog without prior written consent of the author.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Islamic Awareness Week - ISRU


Tonight: Purpose of Life with Khalid Yasin (April 19, '07).
8:00 pm, College Avenue.

InshAllah, tonight will be the conclusion of IAW on campus. It has been a great effort and the students are at the forefront of dawah on campus. I thought it was great to see students from both ISRU & Salam helping to educate people about Islam. I am very pleased to see both organizations thriving and working together :)

Obviously, free food is a great attraction (aside from the speakers & all the cool people) but IAW is more about the hearts than stomachs.

All week I have met with many Muslim students that I didn't know before and it is always a pleasure to run into the everyday active Muslim on campus :) ... BTW, I take full blame for the 'Jeses' on the tent wall (lol). I guess it was a great way to draw attention ...(my bad!).

For all the Muslims on campus who are not involved, GET INVOLVED!

No comments:

Calendar