Campus News:

Welcome (Back) to Rutgers University.

"O My Lord increase me in knowledge" Quran.

Please feel free to get in touch with Muslim chaplaincy through facebook or email Br. Faraz: b u r r a a q @ r c i . r u t g e r s . e d u

Disclaimer: Comments in the blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Office of the Muslim Chaplain at Rutgers University. All comments/posts are owned by the respective author and may not be used outside of the blog without prior written consent of the author.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

al-Maghrib comes to Rutgers


Welcome to Rutgers New Brunswick, the home of the Durbah :)

By Faraz

I attended the opening session with Sheikh Yasir Qadhi last night at New Brunswick. I briefly talked with him about the goals of chaplaincy at New Brunswick.
al-hamdo lillah, it was good to see many young men and women interested in learning about Islam and aqeeda in specific. Since its inception, Al-Maghrib has had a huge impact on the American Muslim youth. It has a culture of its own. You have to experience the brotherhood and sisterhood in order to know what it's all about.

I just want to remind people, specially for the New Brunswick students, please go out of your way to spread salams, smiles, and mingle with people, especially brothers and sisters who came from great distances.

May Allah give us success.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 190 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros are about 330 bucks on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are around 220 dollars on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 330 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Calendar